Preparation and Usage:
Use with Air Wick Wax Melter
Read inside for safety and usage instructions.
Electric Wax Warmer Instructions
1. Break off one melt.
2. Place Air Wick Wax Melt in the top warmer bowl of the warmer.
3. Plug in and turn on the warmer. Enjoy!
1. Read and follow instructions provided with the Wax Melt Warmer. The warmer will melt wax, releasing fragrance into air.
2. Break off one Air Wick Wax Melt and place in centre of a clean and empty warmer bowl. Do not use more than one Wax Melt at a time.
3. Do not add water or fragrance oils. Keep free from foreign objects.
4. When fragrance is no longer being released, turn off Wax Melt Warmer and allow wax to cool prior to moving.
To remove wax:
1. Allow wax to cool completely and harden.
2. Pop wax out of warmer bowl. If needed, use blunt wood or rubber tool to push wax out of warmer bowl. Do not use abrasive cleaners or equipment that will scratch the warmer bowl.
3. Dispose of wax in bin, Do not place wax down drain
PO Box 4044,
Tel: 0845 769 7079
ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
Air Wick Life Scents Wax Melts Turquoise Oasis
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Contains dl-Limonene, 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-napthalenyl)ethanone, Linalool, Benzyl benzoate.
May produce an allergic reaction.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a doctor.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
WARNING: PLEASE READ THE SAFETY AND CAUTIONARY TEXT CAREFULLY BEFORE USE. KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
CAUTION: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard or personal injury. Use within sight. Hot wax can cause serious injury, DO NOT handle. Wax can remain hot several minutes after warmer is no longer in use. Allow wax to harden before touching or handling.
66 Grams ℮