Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Made in China
Preparation and Usage:
To clean, unplug warmer. Allow warmer to cool. Press wax out of warmer bowl. If required use blunt wood or rubber tool. Do not use abrasive cleaners or equipment that will scratch the warmer bowl. Dispose of wax according to local general waste requirements. Do not place wax down drain. Use a warm, moist, soapy sponge or soft cloth to clean inside and out. Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean the unit. Never Submerge Unit in Water. Wipe dry with a soft cloth. Do not move or store while hot.
Use it with Air Wick wax melts.
1. Read and follow instruction leaflet. The warmer will melt the wax, releasing fragrance into air.
2. Break off one Air Wick Wax Melt and place in centre of the clean and empty warmer bowl. Do not use more than one Wax Melt at a time.
3. Do not add water or fragrance oils. Keep free from foreign objects.
4. When fragrance is no longer being released, switch off and allow wax to cool prior to moving.
Electric Wax Warmer Instructions
1. Break off one melt.
2. Place Air Wick Wax Melt in the top warmer bowl of the warmer.
3. Plug in and turn on the warmer. Enjoy!
Air Wick ™ Consumer Services:
For help and advice, contact us:
PO Box 4044,
Tel: 0845 769 7079
ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
Air Wick Electrical Wax Melter Summer Delights Contains dl-Limonene, Geraniol and Linalool. May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a doctor. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
33 Grams ℮