Electrical Wax Melter Mum's Baking.
Great fragrance experience without a flame.
Try all of our unique true-to-life fragrances (Summer Delights, Turquoise Oasis, Vanilla Dreams, Mum's Baking, Enchanted Forest)
Pack Size: 33g
- Baked pear pie crust vanilla
- Great fragrance without a flame
- Includes 3 wax melts
To clean, unplug warmer. Allow warmer to cool. Press wax out of warmer bowl. If required use blunt wood or rubber tool. Do not use abrasive cleaners or equipment that will scratch the warmer bowl. Dispose of wax according to local general waste requirements. Do not place wax down drain. Use a warm, moist, soapy sponge or soft cloth to clean inside and out. Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean the unit. Never submerge unit in water. Wipe dry with a soft cloth. Do not move or store while hot.
For use with Air Wick wax melts.
1. Read and follow instruction leaflet. The warmer will melt the wax, releasing fragrance into air.
2. Break off one Air Wick Wax Melt and place in centre of the clean and empty warmer bowl. Do not use more than one Wax Melt at a time.
3. Do not add water or fragrance oils. Keep free from foreign objects.
4. When fragrance is no longer being released, switch off and allow wax to cool prior to moving.
Electric Wax Warmer Instructions
1. Break off one melt.
2. Place Air Wick Wax Melt in the top warmer bowl of the warmer.
3. Plug in and turn on the warmer. Enjoy!