Water, Vegetable Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Chicken (3%), Natural Flavourings, Cream, Wheatflour, Whey Powder, Salt, Soy Protein, Yeast Extract, Chicken Stock, Milk Proteins, Onion Powder, Colour (Beta Carotene), White Pepper
- Contains cows' milk, wheat gluten
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Milk, Soya\Soybeans
- Store unused soup in a suitable covered container and keep refrigerated. Use within 2 days.
- Store in a cool, dry place
Cooking Instructions (General): Makes double.
All cooking appliances vary, the following instructions are guidelines only
Microwave (From Ambient): (Based on an 800W oven)
Empty the soup into a 1 - 1 1/2 litre microwaveable bowl and stir in one full can of cold water. Cover and heat on full power for 3 - 3 1/2 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute, then stir.
Hob (From Ambient): Empty the soup into a saucepan and gradually add one full can of cold water, stirring constantly. Heat to serving temperature, stirring frequently.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contains only natural flavours
It is important that you enjoyed our condensed soup. If you would like to contact us with any comments or suggestions, please:
0800 111 6301
Lines open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Calls may be recorded.
Caution: Metal edges are sharp.