Caramelised Concentrated Milk with Sugar
Are you looking to make a quick and simple dessert that tastes fantastic? Look no further than our mouth watering Quick Banoffee pie recipe. All you need is:
397g Carnation Caramel
250g digestive biscuits
4 small bananas
300ml carton of whipping cream
For this plus more great recipe ideas and inspiration, visit www.carnation.co.uk
Carnation Caramel is a no-fuss filling to accompany your bananas and biscuits making the perfect Banoffee Pie. Ready-made, authentic caramel that you can spoon straight from the tin. Why not try swirling into our muffin recipes!
Pack Size: 397g
Carnation Caramel can be used to make so many desserts including Salted Caramel Fudge, Sticky Toffee Pudding and Chocolate Caramel Muffins.
- Each tin contains 397g of Carnation Caramel which is the perfect ingredient for Banoffee Pie and other caramel favourites
- Carnation Caramel is made with no added colours and contains no artificial flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
Whole Milk, Sugar
- Once opened, refrigerate in a suitable sealed container and use within 3 days
- For Best Before End: see end of can
Number Of Uses:
7 Contains 7 servings
Quick Banoffee Pie
Prep time: 20 mins.
Chill time: 1 hr.
Tin: 23cm loose bottomed tart.
250g digestive biscuits, crushed
100g butter, melted
397g can Carnation Caramel
4 small bananas
300ml whipping cream, whipped
Grated chocolate, to decorate
1. Mix together the biscuit crumbs and melted butter. Press into base and sides of tin. Chill for 10 mins.
2. Spread Caramel over base.
3. Top the Caramel with sliced bananas, whipped cream and grated chocolate.
4. Chill until ready to serve
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added colours
- Metal - Widely Recycled Can
Contact us Free
0800 00 00 30 (UK)
00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
PO Box 207,
397 Grams ℮