Water, Mushrooms (12%), Cream (from Milk), Sunflower Oil, Cornflour, Onion , Acid (Lactic Acid), Madeira Wine, Sugar, Salt, Maltodextrin, Mushroom Extract, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Parsley, Thyme
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 3 days.
- Best Before End Date: See cap
Country of Origin:
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text:
Made in the EU
Number Of Uses:
Cooking Instructions (General): (All cooking appliances vary, the following instructions are guidelines only).
Oven cook (From Ambient): 1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C, Fan 160°C, Gas Mark 4, 350°F.
2. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
3. Place the chicken in a casserole dish, stir in the sauce and cover.
4. Cook in the pre-heated oven for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Hob (From Ambient): 1. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
2. Add the sauce, stir well and then cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Preparation and Usage:
1. Throw in extra mushrooms, a splash of white wine and serve with rice.
2. Add a handful of fresh spinach and a squeeze of lemon.
500 Grams ℮