Tomatoes (66%), Tomato Puree (12%), Red and Green Peppers (10%), Onions, Cornflour, Sugar, Olive Oil, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Garlic, Thyme, Ground Black Pepper, Citric Acid
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 3 days.
- Best Before End Date: See cap
Country of Origin:
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text:
Made in the EU
Number Of Uses:
Cooking Instructions (General): (All cooking appliances vary, the following instructions are guidelines only).
Oven cook (From Ambient): 1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C, Fan 160°C, Gas Mark 4, 350°F.
2. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
3. Place the chicken in a casserole dish, stir in the sauce and cover.
4. Cook in the pre-heated oven for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Hob (From Ambient): 1. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
2. Add the sauce, stir well and then cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Preparation and Usage:
1. Great with a few added roasted vegetables and diced chorizo, served with rice.
2. Add a few diced cooked potatoes, a splash of sherry and some garlic.
500 Grams ℮