Ingredients: Contains <5% Non-Ionic Surfactant, Perfume, Hexyl Cinnamal
Preparation and Usage:
1. Turn nozzle to 'on' position.
2. Always test on an inconspicuous area so you know the surface can handle the power.
3. Keep the bottle up right and at least 20cm away from the surface. Spray Turbo Foam directly onto the area to be cleaned and wipe around with sponge/cloth.
4. Do not leave for more than 5 mins.
5. Rinse thoroughly with water.
6. Revel in the results.
7. After use, rinse sponge/cloth with water.
Cillit Bang Consumer Services.
Want to meet our maker?
Get in touch for any help, advice or feedback
UK - PO Box 4044,
0845 769 7079
R.O.I.- Citywest Business Campus,
Caution: These surfaces can't handle Cillit Bang's Purposeful Purple Punch:
All natural stone like marble, granite, brass, copper dominium and zinc plated metals, satinated fittings, linoleum, textiles and carpets, rubber, treated Wood floors, etched/matt glass
Cillit Bang Power Cleaner Limescale and Shine. Contains Sulphamic acid, Oxalic acid and Alcohol, C9-C11 ethoxylated. Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. May be corrosive to metals. Keep out of reach of children. Wear eye/face protection. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label and hand. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water, If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. For surfaces that come in contact with food, use only on non porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water. Do not mix with bleach, or other household products. If you have sensitive skin, we recommend you to wear gloves.
750 Millilitres ℮