Corn Starch, Tomato Powder (9.5%), Salt, Lactose, Flavourings (contain Wheat, Barley), Sugar, Yeast Extract, Potassium Chloride, Barley Malt Extract, Wheat Flour, Mustard Seeds, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Pepper, Beetroot Juice Concentrate
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany
Number Of Uses:
1 Portion = 1/4 of the prepared recipe (according to shopping list)
Preparation and Usage:
Using the fresh ingredients from the shopping list below, follow the four easy steps on the back of the recipe mix packet and you can rest assured that you'll bring smiles to the whole family at dinner time.
Shopping List (serves 4)
450g Lean Braising Steak
115g Button Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, 170°C fan assisted, Gas mark 4.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the beef and onions until browned. Place in an ovenproof casserole dish with the carrots and mushrooms.
3. Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the dish.
4. Cover and cook in the oven for 1 3/4 hours, or until the meat is tender. Enjoy with crusty bread or baked potatoes.
Why not try serving your Beef Bourguignon with crusty bread or baked potatoes.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added MSG
Any comments or questions?
Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026, (IE) Callsave 1850 281026. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
40 Grams ℮