Starch (Corn, Potato), Tomato Powder (16%), Onion Powder (6.5%), Salt, Flavourings (contain Wheat, Barley), Yeast Extract, Barley Malt Extract, Wheat Flour, Spices (Garlic Powder, Pepper, Parsley Roots), Herbs (Parsley, Thyme)
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Milk, Mustard
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany
Recipe - Serves 4
Cooking time - 1 hour 45 minutes
1 sachet Colman's Beef Casserole Seasoning Mix
1 tbsp vegetable oil
450g lean braising steak, cubed
2 medium onions, sliced
3 carrots, sliced
425ml cold water
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, 170°C fan assisted, Gas Mark 4.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the beef and onions until browned. Place in an ovenproof casserole dish with the carrots.
3. Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the dish.
4. Cover and cook in the oven for 1 3/4 hours or until the beef is tender. Enjoy with creamy mashed potato and seasonal vegetables.
For Slow Cookers: Place the beef, onions and carrots in the slow cooker and add sachet contents. Mix well, then stir in 350ml boiling water. Cover and cook on 'low' setting for 8-10 hours or 'high' setting for 4-6 hours until meat is tender. Slow cookers vary. Instructions are based on a 3 litre model.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added MSG
Any comments or questions?
Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026,
(IE) Callsave 1850 281026. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
40 Grams ℮