Wheat Flour, Salt, Palm Fat, Cream Powder (7%), Paprika (3.5%), Mushrooms (3%), Barley Malt Extract, Garlic (2%), Yeast Extract, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Milk Proteins, Onion Powder (1.2%), Mushroom Juice Concentrate (1.1%), Parsley, Potato Starch, Turmeric, Sugar, Pepper, Nutmeg, Lemon Juice Powder, Flavourings, Parsley Roots
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Mustard
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany
Preparation and Usage:
Using the fresh ingredients from the shopping list below, follow the four easy steps on the back of the recipe mix packet and you can rest assured that you'll bring smiles to the whole family at dinner time.
Shopping List (serves 4)
450g Lean Frying Steak
1 Red Pepper
300ml Semi Skimmed Milk
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the beef and onions over a high for 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and pepper.
2. Blend the contents of the sachet with the milk and pour over the beef. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
3. Reduce the heat and simmer for 8 minutes or until the beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally.
4. Enjoy with freshly cooked rice and a green salad.
Why not try serving your Beef Stroganoff with freshly cooked rice and a green salad.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added MSG
Any comments or questions?
Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026, (IE) Callsave 1850 281026. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
39 Grams ℮