Bread Crumbs (54%) (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt), Wheat Flour, Onion Powder (8%), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Nutmeg, Thyme, Flavourings
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Milk, Mustard
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany
Preparation and Usage:
Recipe - Serves 4
Cooking time - simmer for 2 minutes
Makes 300ml (approx 1/2 pint)
1 sachet Colman's Bread Sauce Mix
300ml (1/2 pint) semi skimmed milk
Makes the perfect accompaniment to your favourite roast chicken or turkey.
1. Empty the contents of the sachet into a saucepan.
2. Pour a little milk into the pan and mix. Stir in the remaining milk and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
3. Simmer for 2 minutes.
Why not try: Adding a dessertspoon of chopped chives and a splash of cream for a delicious alternative, serve with your favourite roast chicken or turkey.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added MSG
Any comments or questions?
Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026, (IE) Callsave 1850 281026. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
40 Grams ℮