Corn Starch, Salt, Onion Powder (5.5%), Sugar, Tomato Powder (4%), Yeast Extract, Paprika (3%), Flavourings (contain Wheat, Barley), Wheat Flour, Herbs (Parsley, Sage, Thyme, Marjoram), Barley Malt Extract, Lemon Juice Powder
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Milk, Mustard
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany
Recipe - Serves 4
Cooking time - 1 hour
1 sachet Colman's Chicken Casserole Seasoning Mix
1 tbsp vegetable oil
4 skinless chicken portions
2 medium onions, sliced
3 carrots, sliced
425ml cold water
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, 170°C fan assisted, Gas Mark 4.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, and fry the chicken and onions for 3-4 minutes until browned. Place in an ovenproof casserole dish with the carrots.
3. Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the casserole. Cover and cook for 1 hour, ensure chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4. Enjoy with baked potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
For Slow Cookers: Place the chicken, onions and carrots in the slow cooker and add sachet contents. Mix well, then stir in 350ml boiling water. Cover and cook on 'low' setting for 8-10 hours or 'high' setting for 4-6 hours until chicken is tender. Slow cookers vary. Instructions are based on a 3 litre model.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added MSG
Any comments or questions?
Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026,
(IE) Callsave 1850 281026. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
40 Grams ℮