Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Salt, Onion Powder (8.5%), Tomato Powder (6.5%), Sugar, Paprika (3%), Flavourings (contain Wheat, Barley), Yeast Extract (contains Barley), Maltodextrin, Mushroom Juice Concentrate (2%), Garlic, Barley Malt Extract, Herbs (Parsley, Sage), Pepper, Lemon Juice Powder
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Milk, Mustard
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany
Preparation and Usage:
Using the fresh ingredients from the shopping list below, follow the four easy steps on the back of the recipe mix packet and you can rest assured that you'll bring smiles to the whole family at dinner time.
Shopping List (serves 4)
4 Skinless Chicken Portions
115g Button Mushrooms
1 tbsp Tomato Puree
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, 170°C fan assisted, Gas Mark 4.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken and onions until browned. Place in an ovenproof casserole dish with the mushrooms.
3. Blend the contents of the sachet with the tomato puree and the water and add to the dish. Cover and cook in the oven for 1 hour or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
4. Enjoy with baked potatoes and green beans.
Why not try serving your Chicken Chasseur with baked potatoes and green beans.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added MSG
Any comments or questions?
Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026, (IE) Callsave 1850 281026. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
43 Grams ℮