Potato Starch, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Tomato Powder (5.5%), Yeast Extract, Flavourings, Garlic (3.5%), Thyme, Potassium Chloride, Maltodextrin, Rosemary (1.7%), Caramel Syrup, Paprika (1.1%), Lemon Juice Powder, Pepper, Sage, Red Wine Extract, Ground Bay Leaf, Balsamico Vinegar Powder (Wine Vinegar, Grape Must), White Wine Extract, Parsley Roots
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Milk, Mustard
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany
Preparation and Usage:
Using the fresh ingredients from the shopping list below, follow the four easy steps on the back of the recipe mix packet and you can rest assured that you'll bring smiles to the whole family at dinner time.
Shopping List (serves 4)
4 Skinless Chicken Breasts
115g Button Mushrooms
4 Rashers Unsmoked Back Bacon (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, 170°C fan assisted, Gas Mark 4.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and dry the onions and bacon for 3-4 minutes. Add the chicken and fry for further 3-4 minutes until browned on both sides. Place in an ovenproof casserole dish. Add the mushrooms.
3. Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the fish. Cover and cook for 45 minutes, then remove lid and cook for a further 15 minutes.
4. Enjoy with creamy mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
Why not try serving your Coq Au Vin with creamy mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added MSG
Any comments or questions?
Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026, (IE) Callsave 1850 281026. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
36 Grams ℮