Wheat Flour, Tomato Powder (14%), Onion Powder (10%), Salt, Corn Starch, Flavourings (contain Wheat, Barley), Yeast Extract, Barley Malt Extract, Garlic, Palm Fat, Thyme, Bay Leaves, Pepper
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Milk, Mustard
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany
Preparation and Usage:
Using the fresh ingredients from the shopping list below, follow the four easy steps on the back of the recipe mix packet and you can rest assured that you'll bring smiles to the whole family at dinner time.
Shopping List (serves 4)
450g Lean Minced Beef
160g Frozen Peas
700g Cooked Mashed Potato
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 190°C fan assisted, Gas mark 6.
2. Brown the mince and onion in a large pan. Drain off any excess fat.
3. Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and stir into the mince, add the carrots and peas. Bring to the boil stirring continuously, then transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish.
4. Spoon the mashed potato over the mince and bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy with seasonal vegetables.
Why not try serving your Cottage Pie with seasonal vegetables.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added MSG
Any comments or questions?
Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026, (IE) Callsave 1850 281026. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
45 Grams ℮