Corn Starch, Tomato Powder (20%), Paprika (7.5%), Onion Powder (7%), Sugar, Chilli (6%), Yeast Extract, Garlic, Salt, Wheat Flour, Cumin, Oregano, Flavourings (contain Wheat, Barley), Potassium Chloride, Pepper, Maltodextrin, Lemon Juice Powder
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Milk, Mustard
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany
Preparation and Usage:
Using the fresh ingredients from the shopping list below, follow the four easy steps on the back of the recipe mix packet and you can rest assured that you'll bring smiles to the whole family at dinner time.
Shopping List (serves 4)
450g Lean Minced Beef
400g Can Chopped Tomatoes
400g Can Kidney Beans
1. Brown the mince and onions in a saucepan, drain off any excess fat.
2. Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the mince.
3. Add the tomatoes and kidney beans. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
4. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Enjoy with freshly cooked rice.
Why not try serving your Hot Chilli Con Carne with freshly cooked rice.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added MSG
Any comments or questions?
Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026, (IE) Callsave 1850 281026. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
37 Grams ℮