Flour (Wheat, Rice), Onions (24%), Salt, Skimmed Milk Powder (3%), Potato Starch, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Spices (Mustard Seeds, Pepper, Turmeric, Nutmeg), Spirit Vinegar, Flavourings, Modified Starch
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany
Preparation and Usage:
Recipe - Serves 4
Cooking time - simmer for 2 minutes
Makes 300ml (approx 1/2 pint)
1 sachet Colman's Onion Sauce Mix
300ml (1/2 pint) semi skimmed milk
Makes the perfect accompaniment to chicken, pork or lamb.
1. Empty the contents of the sachet into a saucepan.
2. Pour a little milk into the pan and mix. Stir in remaining milk and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
3. Simmer for 2 minutes.
Why not try: Creamy Onion Mash: Add made-up sauce to 675g of boiled potatoes and mash together. Yummy served with your favourite grilled sausages and baked beans.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added MSG
Any comments or questions?
Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026, (IE) Callsave 1850 281026. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
35 Grams ℮