Wheat Flour, Salt, Parsley (4.5%), Sugar, Flavourings (contain Celery), Onions, Spices (Nutmeg, Parsley Roots), Yeast Extract, Palm Fat, Dextrose
- May Contain: Eggs, Milk, Mustard
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany
Preparation and Usage:
Recipe - Serves 4
Cooking time - simmer for 2 minutes
Makes 300ml (approx 1/2 pint)
1 sachet Colman's Parsley Sauce Mix
300ml (1/2 pint) semi skimmed milk
Makes the perfect accompaniment to white fish or gammon.
1. Empty the contents of the sachet into a saucepan.
2. Pour a little milk into the pan and mix. Stir in the remaining milk and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
3. Simmer for 2 minutes.
Why not try: Easy Fish Pie. Make up Parsley sauce as directed. Gently poach 400g ready cubed fish pie mix in the sauce till cooked, place into a warmed ovenproof dish. Top with 700g mashed potato and grill until golden brown. Serve with carrots and peas.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added MSG
Any comments or questions?
Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026, (IE) Callsave 1850 281026. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
20 Grams ℮