Palm Fat, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Salt, Lactose, Flavourings (contain Wheat, Barley), Milk Proteins, Yeast Extract, Green Pepper (1.3%), Caramel Syrup, Black Pepper (0.9%), Maltodextrin, White Pepper (0.4%), Chives, Colour (Paprika Extract)
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Mustard
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany
Preparation and Usage:
Recipe - Serves 4
Cooking time - simmer for 2 minutes
Makes 300ml (approx 1/2 pint)
1 sachet Colman's Pepper Sauce Mix
300ml (1/2 pint) semi skimmed milk
Makes the perfect accompaniment to a juicy steak.
1. Empty the contents of the sachet into a saucepan.
2. Pour a little milk into the pan and mix. Stir in the remaining milk and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
3. Simmer for 2 minutes.
Why not try: Steak Stir Fry. Stir fry some sliced quick-fry steak with a bag of your favourite stir fry vegetables. Add grated root ginger and chopped garlic to taste. Mix in your Pepper sauce, prepared as usual. Serve on a bed of cooked noodles.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added MSG
Any comments or questions?
Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026, (IE) Callsave 1850 281026. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
40 Grams ℮