Wheat Flour, Tomato Powder (20%), Corn Starch, Sugar, Paprika (4.5%), Salt, Yeast Extract, Flavourings (contain Wheat, Barley), Herbs (Sage, Parsley, Marjoram), Potassium Chloride, Pepper, Nutmeg, Lemon Juice Powder
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Milk, Mustard
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany
Shopping List - Serves 4
Cooking time - 1 hour
1 sachet Colman's Sausage Casserole Seasoning Mix
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 medium onions, sliced
115g mushrooms, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced (optional)
300ml cold water
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, 170°C fan assisted, Gas Mark 4.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the sausages until browned, add the onions and cook for a further 3-4 minutes until softened. Place in an ovenproof casserole dish with the mushrooms and pepper.
3. Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the dish. Cover and cook for 1 hour.
4. Enjoy with creamy mashed potato and seasonal vegetables.
For Slow Cookers: Fry sausages and onion in 1 tbsp oil until browned. Place in slow cooker with mushrooms, pepper and sachet contents. Mix well, then stir in 300ml boiling water. Cover and cook on 'low' setting for 8-10 hours or 'high' setting for 4-6 hours. Slow cookers vary. Instructions are based on a 3 litre model.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added MSG
Any comments or questions?
Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026,
(IE) Callsave 1850 281026. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
39 Grams ℮