Wheat Flour, Tomato Powder (14%), Starch (Corn, Potato), Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Flavourings (contain Wheat, Barley), Garlic, Onion Powder, Pepper, Sage, Potassium Chloride, Bay Leaves, Barley Malt Extract, Rosemary
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Mustard
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany
Preparation and Usage:
Using the fresh ingredients from the shopping list below, follow the four easy steps on the back of the recipe mix packet and you can rest assured that you'll bring smiles to the whole family at dinner time.
Shopping List (serves 4)
450g Lean Mince
1 Large Onion
175g Frozen Peas (optional)
700g Cooked Mashed Potato
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 190°C fan assisted, Gas mark 6. Brown the mince and onions in a large pan. Drain excess fat.
2. Blend the contents of sachet with the water and stir into the mince, add the carrots and peas. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously, then transfer to an ovenproof dish.
3. Spoon the mashed potato over the mince and bake for 30 minutes.
4. Enjoy with seasonal vegetables.
Why not try serving your Shepherd's Pie with seasonal vegetables.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added MSG
Any comments or questions?
Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026, (IE) Callsave 1850 281026. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
50 Grams ℮