Wheat Flour, Tomato Powder (26%), Sugar, Corn Starch, Salt, Cheese Powder [Cheddar Cheese, Cheese, Whey (Milk)] (4.5%), Onions (3%), Yeast Extract, Herbs (Parsley, Oregano, Thyme), Spices (Garlic, Paprika, Turmeric, Pepper), Potassium Chloride, Beetroot Powder, Flavourings, Lemon Juice Powder, Whey Powder (Milk)
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Mustard
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin:
Origin Free Text:
Produced in Germany
Preparation and Usage:
Using the fresh ingredients from the shopping list below, follow the four easy steps on the back of the recipe mix packet and you can rest assured that you'll bring smiles to the whole family at dinner time.
Shopping List (serves 4)
425ml Semi Skimmed Milk
200g Can of Tuna
115g Frozen Sweetcorn
1. Cook the pasta following the directions on the packet.
2. Tip the contents of the sachet into a saucepan, add a splash of milk and mix well, then stir in remaining milk.
3. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously. Add the tuna, sweetcorn and cooked pasta, simmer for 1 minute stirring continuously.
4. Pour into an ovenproof dish. Top with crisps and cheese and place under a hot grill until golden. Enjoy with a mixed salad.
Why not try serving your Tuna Pasta Bake with a mixed salad.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No added MSG
Any comments or questions?
Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026, (IE) Callsave 1850 281026. Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
44 Grams ℮