Calcium/Zinc PVM/MA Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Silica, CI 15985, Menthyl Lactate, Aroma, CI 45410, Sodium Saccharin, Limonene, Cinnamal, Eugenol
Country of Origin:
Preparation and Usage:
1. Clean dentures and gums thoroughly.
2. For best results apply thin lines of the adhesive along the edges of the dentures to form a strong hold and a highly effective barrier against food infiltration.
3. Rinse mouth with water before inserting dentures. Our denture adhesive is designed to react with the moisture to form a thin, tight, food seal barrier.
4. Press denture firmly into place and hold briefly.
5. For best results wait 15-30 minutes before eating or drinking.DO NOT use more product than shown in diagram (not more than about 1.25g, carefully following the diagram). If product oozes off denture in your mouth you are using too much.
DO NOT use product more than once a day. With proper use, this tube should last at least 4 weeks.
DO NOT use excess product for poorly fitting dentures.
DO NOT use more than directed. Contains zinc, consult a doctor if using other products containing zinc.
Name and Address:
Whitehall Lane, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9NW, UK
Procter & Gamble Technical Centres Ltd., Whitehall Lane, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9NW, UK
Keep out of reach of children.
40.0 Grams ℮