Harpic White and Shine Bleach Citrus
Harpic and You:
Before regular cleaning 7 out of 10 people flush an empty toilet. Harpic is so powerful you do not need to pre flush to get the best result. And you can even save up to 1375 litres of water per year.
Harpic White & Shine Bleach with Baking Soda deeply cleans, killing all germs and viruses, leaving your loo sparkling white clean. The formula provides excellent hygiene, eliminating E.coli and Rotavirus. The power of bleach with baking soda cleans brilliantly and returns your loo to its natural gleaming whiteness.
Pack Size: 750ml
- Power of bleach + baking soda
- With baking soda for ultimate shine
- Kills all germs and viruses
- Sparkling white clean
- For ultimate freshness and shine
Per 100g of product contains 2.0g Sodium Hypochlorite, Contains <5% Chlorine based bleaching agents, Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Perfume
Preparation and Usage:
Usage Instructions & Directions
1. To remove the cap squeeze pads on sides of the cap and unscrew. To replace cap screw tightly on till you hear a click.
2. Lift up the toilet seat and carefully direct the nozzle under the toilet rim.
3. Squeeze and apply slowly all around the bowl, allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely.
4. Leave for 15 minutes to disinfect then brush and flush. For extended disinfection leave overnight then brush and flush.
UK: Harpic™ Consumer Services.
For help and advice contact us, www.harpic.co.uk
UK - PO Box 4044,
0845 769 7079
ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
01 661 7318
750 Millilitres ℮
HARPIC WHT & SH TOILET CLEANER FRESH 750 ML
Precautions Harpic White and Shine Bleach Citrus Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May be corrosive to metals. Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. If on Skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If in Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of container in accordance with local regulation.