Contains <5% Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, Polycarboxylates, Anionic Surfactants, Perfume, Limonene, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Preparation and Usage:
Removes burnt on grease, food and spills effectively. Leaves a sparkling clean oven. No scraping required.
Direction for Use:
Read entire label before removing cap. Refer to oven Manufacturers Instructions. For use on cold ovens.
1. Wear rubber gloves and protect arms while spraying and cleaning. Avoid contact with skin and eyes at all times. If splashed, to prevent burns, wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 20 minutes and seek medical advice.
2. Switch off electricity or turn off pilot light. Adequately protect the floor under the oven and all surrounding external surfaces. For easy application remove oven racks.
3. Shake can well before and during use. Hold can upright at all times.
4. Spray on internal surfaces including glass door from 20-30cm. Do not spray onto oven trim, pilot light or heating element.
5. Close oven door and allow to work for no more than 30 minutes.
6. Wearing gloves, wipe thoroughly with a damp cloth or sponge taking care to avoid contact with the skin and eyes. Beware of splashes and drips. If splashed, wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 20 minutes and seek medical advice.
7. Remember to ventilate oven before turning on electricity or relighting pilot light.
8. Repeat process for stubborn stains and over-soiled ovens if needed.
9. Replace Child-Resistant cap after use.
For use on oven interior only. For use on cold ovens only. Do not use on self-cleaning ovens, microwave ovens, hot ovens, exterior surfaces, chrome, aluminium, zinc, copper, plastic or polished/lacquered surfaces. Do not use outdoors.
Name and Address:
SC Johnson Ltd.,
SC Johnson Ltd.,
0800 353 353 (ROI 1800 409 176)
Contains sodium hydroxide
Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Immediately call a Poison Centre or doctor. If Inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. If On Skin (or hair): Remove off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If In Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If Swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do Not induce vomiting. Store locked up. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Wear protective gloves. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not breathe spray.
Use only in well-ventilated areas. Use only as directed. 4% by mass of contents are flammable.
Solvent Abuse Can Kill Instantly
300 Millilitres ℮