Sugar, Salt, Dried Onion, Smoked Paprika (6%), Natural Lime Flavouring, Garlic, Modified Starch, Dried Red Bell Peppers, Cumin (3%), Black Pepper, Acid (Citric Acid), Dried Crushed Chillies, Parsley, Turmeric, Flavouring, Smoke Flavouring, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide)
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin:
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text:
Produced in the EU
Number Of Uses:
You will need...
1 sachet Schwartz Grill Mates Brazilian BBQ Marinade Mix
50ml (2fl oz) oil
2 tbs white wine vinegar
900g (2lbs) beef, chicken or King prawns
1. Combine sachet contents, oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Set aside 2 tbs marinade for basting. Add meat or prawns to bowl and turn to coat well.
2. Cover and leave to marinate for 15 minutes, or for best results refrigerate and marinate overnight (marinate seafood no longer than 30 minutes). Remove from marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
3. BBQ, grill or bake until cooked through. Baste with reserved marinade half-way through cooking then discard any remaining marinade.
Why not try...
Making Brazilian Churrasco-style skewers by marinating chunks of beef steak as above, then threading onto long skewers, alternating with squares of streaky bacon. BBQ or grill over a medium heat, turning regularly, until cooked to your liking. Cut into thin slices to serve.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- No added preservatives or MSG
Please get in touch with Consumer Services at: www.schwartz.co.uk
30 Grams ℮