Red Bell Peppers, Smoked Paprika (13%), Salt, Dried Garlic, Yellow Mustard Seed, Oregano, Parsley, Coriander Seed, Dried Chillies (4%), Allspice (4%), Roasted Ginger Pieces, Black and White Pepper, Dried Lemon Peel, Cumin, Celery Seed, Colour (Paprika Extract), Flavouring
- Contains: Celery, Mustard
Country of Origin:
Produce of the EU
Preparation and Usage:
You will need...
1 sachet Schwartz Grill Mates Cajun Marinade Mix
2 tbs oil
75ml (3fl oz) water
900g (2lbs) beef, chicken or pork
1. Combine sachet contents, oil and water in a small bowl. Set aside 2 tbs marinade for basting. Add meat to bowl and turn to coat well.
2. Cover and leave to marinade for 15 minutes, or for best results refrigerate and marinade overnight. Remove from marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
3. BBQ, grill or bake until cooked through. Baste with reserved marinade half-way through cooking then discard any remaining marinade.
Why not try...
Making a tasty Cajun citrus marinade by combining the sachet contents with 2 tbs of both oil and lemon juice and 1 tbs honey. Marinade as above.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- No added preservatives or MSG
Please get in touch with Consumer Services at:
Freephone 0800 030 4209
25 Grams ℮