Salt, Brown Sugar (18%), Tomato Powder, Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Chilli Powder (Chilli Pepper, Cumin, Salt, Oregano, Garlic), Garlic Powder, Honey Powder, Dried Onion, Black Pepper, Flavourings (contains Mustard), Red Bell Peppers, Parsley, Sunflower Oil, Cayenne Pepper, Anti-Caking Agent (Calcium Silicate), Colour (Paprika Extract)
Country of Origin:
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text:
Produced in the EU
Number Of Uses:
You will need...
1 sachet Schwartz Grill Mates Deep South Brown Sugar Marinade Mix
50ml (2fl oz) oil
2 tbs orange juice
2 tbs white wine vinegar
900g (2lb) beef, chicken or pork
1. Combine sachet contents, oil, orange juice and vinegar in a small bowl. Set aside 2 tbs marinade for basting. Add meat to bowl and turn to coat well.
2. Cover and leave to marinate for 15 minutes, or for best results refrigerate and marinate overnight. Remove from marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
3. BBQ, grill or bake until cooked through. Baste with reserved marinade half-way through cooking then discard any remaining marinade.
Why not try...
Making a delicious Tennessee Shot Marinade by combining sachet contents with 50ml (2fl oz) oil, 50ml (2fl oz) Tennessee whiskey and 2 tbs white wine vinegar. Use as above.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- No added preservatives or MSG
Please get in touch with Consumer Services at:
Freephone 0800 030 4209
35 Grams ℮