Salt, Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Flavouring, Smoke Flavouring, Tomato Powder (7%), Maltodextrin, Dried Garlic (2%), Cayenne Pepper, Dried Onion, Black and White Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Parsley, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Colour (Paprika Extract)
Country of Origin:
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text:
Produced in the EU
Number Of Uses:
You will need...
1 sachet Schwartz Grill Mates Smokey Texan Marinade Mix
50ml (2fl oz) oil
75ml (3f oz) water
900g (2lbs) beef, chicken or pork
1. Combine sachet contents oil, and water in a small bowl. Set aside 2 tbs marinade for basting. Add meat to bowl and turn to coat well.
2. Cover and leave to marinate for 15 minutes, or for best results refrigerate and marinate overnight. Remove meat from marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
3. BBQ, grill or bake until cooked through. Baste with reserved marinade half-way through cooking then discard any remaining marinade.
Why not try...
Making a delicious Smokey BBQ Rib Sauce by combining sachet contents with 125ml (5fl oz) ketchup and 75ml (3fl oz) honey. Brush sauce over meat for last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- No added preservatives or MSG
Please get in touch with Consumer Services at:
Freephone 0800 030 4209
30 Grams ℮