Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Malic Acid, Potassium Caroate, Sodium Carbonate, Citric Acid, PEG-150, PEG-90, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Aroma, Glucose, Aqua, Sodium Chloride, CI 73015
- Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage:
Directions for use: For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steraden Extra Strength twice a day. To remove any tartar build-up use Steradent Pro Anti-Tartar once a week.
1. Rinse denture. Place on Steradent Extra Strength tablet together with your denture in a glass. Replace cap firmly after use.
2. Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 10 minutes. Do not use boiling water straight from the kettle as this will damage dentures.
3. Brush and rinse denture in water thoroughly before wearing.
4. Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
For comments or queries on Steradent please contact:
UK: PO Box 4044,
0845 769 7079
ROI: Citywest Business Campus,
01 661 7318
Warning: For soaking dentures only. Do not place tablets in mount. Do not drink the solution. Keep out of reach and sight of children. If accidentally swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container. If spilt or splashed, rinse well with water. Do not dissolve with any other denture cleaners. Not recommended for users with know hypersensitivity to any ingredient. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice and show this container. Dispose of solution and unwanted tablets responsibly.
30 x Tablets