Active Plus Tablets
The formula activates thousands of micro bubbles around the denture killing 99.9% of bacteria. Provides a powerful in-depth clean removing 50% more plaque than brushing alone. The formula is safe for metal parts and also safe for both full and partial dentures. Use twice daily, Steradent Active Plus will leave your dentures feeling perfectly clean and smooth.
- No. 1 brand recommended by dentists
- Removes 50% more plaque than brushing alone
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Daily cleaner
- Hygienically cleans dentures in just 3 minutes
- British Dental Health Foundation approved
Contains: Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, PEG-15, Malic Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma, TAED, CI 28440, CI 42090
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Preparation and Usage:
Instructions for Use:
1. Rinse denture. Place one Steradent Active Plus tablet together with your denture in a glass. Replace cap firmly after use.
2. Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 3 minutes. Do not use boiling water straight from the kettle as this will damage dentures.
3. Brush and rinse denture in water thoroughly before wearing.
4. Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
Retain carton for future reference.
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
0500 455 456
UK: PO Box 4044,
ROI: Citywest Business Campus,
01 630 5429
30 x Tablets
STERADENT ORIGINAL TABLETS 30
Warning: Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children and elderly in need of care. For soaking dentures only. Do not ingest. If Swallowed: Call a doctor/physician, if you feel unwell. If in Eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medication advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Wash hands thoroughly after use.