Durum Wheat Semolina
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, reaseal using tab provided.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Conchiglie with a spicy pork & tomato sauce
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
300g Tesco Conchiglie
3 tbsps. of olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
100g of pitted black olives, halved
300g minced pork
1 hot red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
80g of sundried tomatoes in oil, drained and finely chopped
300g plain tomato passata
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, and then add
the onions and olives. Cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes.
2. Add the minced pork, chilli and tomatoes and fry for a further 6 minutes,
3. Stir in the passata and simmer gently, uncovered for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions then drain and
return to the pan.
5. Add the sauce to the cooked pasta; stir together until the pasta is coated
6. Serve immediately and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
* Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,