Durum Wheat Semolina
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place and once opened use tab to reseal.
Time:10 - 12 mins
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
The name Dischi Volanti translates to flying saucers, which is perfect with
chunky sauces as the circular shapes capture the pieces
DISCHI VOLANTI with pancetta and Parmesan
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
300g Tesco Dischi Volanti Pasta
1 tbsps olive oil
130g pancetta, cubed
175g chestnut mushrooms, finely chopped
220ml double cream
80g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and then drain.
2. Meanwhile, the olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the pancetta
and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Once the pancetta starts to brown add the mushrooms to the saucepan followed
by the Parmesan. Gently add the cream and simmer for a minute.
4. Add the drained pasta to the cream mixture and gently combine.
5. Serve immediately. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
* Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,