Dried Sumac (17%), Sea Salt, Dried Onion Granules, Dried Pomegranate Seeds (11%), Dried Parsley (10%), Pimento Powder, Crushed Roasted Coriander Seed (5%), Dried Mint, Crushed Roasted Cumin Seed (4.5%), Cinnamon Powder, Cardamom Powder, Chilli Powder, Garlic Granules, Bird's Eye Chilli Flakes, Cumin Powder, Lemon Oil (0.6%)
- Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
more than one country
Dish: Slow Cooked Leg of Lamb with Roasted Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 2½ - 3 Hours
5 tbsp Finest Lebanese Style Spice Blend
Juice of 1 lemon
1 leg of lamb (Approximately 1.2kg), scored
500g Maris Piper potatoes, peeled and cut into equal sized pieces
7 tbsp vegetable oil
Yogurt and mint dip (optional)
Purple sprouting broccoli (optional)
• Pre-heat the oven to 160˚C/ 140˚C Fan/ Gas Mark 3.
• Mix 3 tbsp Finest Lebanese Style Spice Blend with the butter and lemon juice,
then rub into the leg of lamb.
• Place the lamb into a roasting tin , cover and roast for 2½ - 3 hours,
basting with the juices every hour.
• 50 minutes before the end of the lamb cooking increase the oven temperature
to 200˚C/ 180˚C Fan/ Gas Mark 6, parboil the potatoes for 5 minutes and drain.
• Heat the oil in a roasting tin on the top shelf of the oven for a few
minutes. Add the potatoes and sprinkle with 2 tbsp of the Finest Lebanese Style
Spice Blend, carefully toss in the oil, and roast on the top shelf of the oven
for approximately 45 minutes, turning occasionally.
• Serve with a yogurt and mint dip and purple sprouting broccoli.
Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,