Chilli (36%), Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Onion, Sea Salt, Garlic, Parsley
- Store in a cool dry placeaway form direct sunlight.
more than one country
Chicken and bacon hot chilli salad
Preparation:10 minutes Cooking: 20 minutes Serves 4
2 Chicken breasts
8 Rashers of streaky bacon
A bag of pre-packed mixed salad leaves. e.g. Tesco Crisp Mixed
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
Olive oil drizzle (optional)
Hot Chilli grinder
1. Place the chicken and bacon under a pre-heated medium grill and grill for 20
minutes, turning once, until chicken is cooked through and the bacon crisp.
2. Meanwhile, arrange the salad leaves and cherry tomatoes in a large shallow
3. Remove the chicken and bacon from under the grill and slice the chicken into
4. Arrange the chicken strips & bacon on top of the salad.
Drizzle the olive oil (if using) and finish with the hot chilli grinder.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,