Coriander Seed, Cumin Seed, Ginger, Salt, Fenugreek Seed, Garlic Powder, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Paprika, Bay Leaf, Cardamom, Caraway Seed
- Store in a cool, dry place
more than one country
Preparation: 8-10 mins.
Cooking time: 37 minutes.
2 tsp ghee/vegetable oil; 2 medium onions, pureed or finely diced; 4 chicken
breasts, cubed; 4 tbsp Tesco Hot Curry Powder; 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes;
200ml water/stock; 4 tbsp tomato puree; 1 or 2 fresh green chillies, finely
1. Heat the oil and fry the onions over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add the chicken and cook for a further 5 minutes.
3. Add Tesco Hot Curry Powder and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
4. Add the remaining ingredients, stir well and bring to the boil. Cover and
simmer gently for 20 minutes or until cooked.
5. Serve garnished with fresh coriander leaf, accompanied by Tesco Pilau Rice
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,