White Wine Vinegar, Demerara Sugar, Tomato Paste, Onion Purée, Dried Chipotle Chilli Flakes (7%), Balsamic Vinegar, Salt, Garlic Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Smoked Paprika (3%), Chipotle Chilli Powder (2.9%), Balsamic Vinegar contains: White Wine Vinegar, Grape Must
- Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 28
- days and by date shown.
Dish: Smoky Chicken Fajitas with Chipotle Chilli Salsa
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
3 tsp Tesco Ingredients Chipotle Chilli & Smoked Paprika Paste
400g tin of chopped tomatoes
10g fresh coriander, chopped
1 lime, juiced
2 tbsp vegetable oil
4 skinless chicken breasts, sliced
2 onions, sliced
2 red peppers, sliced
8 flour tortillas
1. To make the chipotle chilli salsa combine the chopped tomatoes with 1tsp of
the Chipotle Chilli & Smoked Paprika Paste and stir well.
2. Garnish with the fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime juice and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, stir in the sliced chicken breast and
stir fry until cooked through.
4. Add the sliced onions and peppers and stir through 2 tsp of Chipotle Chilli
& Smoked Paprika Paste. Stir fry until softened.
5. Serve in warmed flour tortillas with the chipotle chilli salsa and sour
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,