Tomato Paste, Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Water, Mirin Rice Wine (8%), Onion Purée, Light Soy Sauce (7%), Garlic Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Cornflour, Coriander Powder, Yeast Extract, Turmeric, Ground Fenugreek Seed, Cumin Powder, Black Pepper, Salt, Chilli Powder, Ginger Powder, Garlic Powder, Clove Powder, Ground Fennel Seed, Dill, White Pepper, Ground Celery Seed, Caraway, Onion Powder, Mirin Rice Wine contains: Rice Wine, Glucose Syrup, Water, Light Soy Sauce contains: Water, Salt, Sugar, Rice, Soya Bean, Wheat Flour
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 28
- days and by date shown.
Dish: Chicken Katsu Curry
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
2 chicken breasts, sliced in half
4 tbsp flour
80g panko breadcrumbs
6 tbsp vegetable oil
1 jar Tesco Ingredients Katsu Curry Paste
Basmati rice (to serve)
1. Coat the chicken in flour, egg and then the breadcrumbs.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken on each side until
thoroughly cooked. Remove from the pan and allow to rest on kitchen paper for 2
3. Meanwhile, stir the Katsu Curry Paste and water together in a saucepan and
bring to a simmer.
4. Pour the sauce over the chicken
To serve: Serve with basmati rice
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,