Water, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Diced Onion (10%), Rapeseed Oil, Leek Powder, Dried Mushrooms (5%) (Button Mushroom, Porcini Mushroom, Oyster Mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom), Sugar, Garlic (4%), Parsley, Cornflour, Sea Salt, White Wine Vinegar, Dried Garlic, Porcini Mushroom Powder
- Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 28
- days and by Best Before End date shown.
Porcini Mushroom Risotto
1 tbsp oil
40g dried porcini mushrooms, rehydrated and chopped
1 jar Tesco Ingredients Porcini Mushroom Paste
150g risotto rice
650ml boiling water
Salt to taste
Grated parmesan, to serve
1. Heat the oil and butter in a pan and fry the softened porcini mushrooms for
2. Add the Tesco Ingredients Porcini Mushroom Paste and fry for 1 minute before
adding the rice, stir well and add the boiling water. Reduce the heat to a
simmer and stir occasionally.
3. When the rice is cooked season to taste and serve with grated parmesan.
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,