Tomato Purée, Water, Sugar, Coconut (8%), Rapeseed Oil, Ground Coriander, Ground Almonds (3%), Ground Ginger, Ground Cumin, Maize Starch, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid), Ground Turmeric, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Coriander, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Chilli Powder, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum)
- Recipe contains Almonds. May contain traces of other nuts.Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 4
- weeks and by date shown.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Name of recipe suggestion: Chicken Korma Curry
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 medium onions - diced
1 jar of Tesco Korma Paste
500g chicken breasts - diced
260g Coconut Cream
You could substitute the cococnut cream and water for 367ml cococnut milk and
1. Heat up the oil in a medium saucepan. Gently cook the onion until golden in
2. Stir in the Korma paste. Fry for a further 3 minutes.
3. Add the chicken and fry until sealed.
4. Add water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 minutes, stirring
5. Add the coconut cream, mix well. Simmer gently for 5 minutes or until
chicken is thoroughly cooked and sauce has thickened.
Serve with cooked basmati rice and naan bread.
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,