Durum Wheat Semolina
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
* Not suitablr for microwave cooking.
* All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Cooking time: 50-55 minutes
8-10 Tesco Lasagne Sheets
50g plain flour
1 litre semi-skimmed milk
Grated nutmeg, to taste
2 tsp fennel seeds
400g assorted fish and seafood of your choice
100g baby spinach
160g Cheddar cheese, grated
80g Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Pre–heat the oven to 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas Mark 5.
2.Using a large saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat and add the flour,
mixing well. Cook over a medium heat for 2 minutes. Gradually stir in the milk,
whisking continuously until the sauce has thickened. Sprinkle with grated
nutmeg to taste.
3.Grease an oven-proof dish. Spread a thin layer of the sauce over the bottom
and cover with a single layer of lasagne sheets.
4.Set aside a quarter of the sauce. Stir the fennel seeds, fish, seafood and
spinach into the remainder and mix well.
5. Place some of the seafood mixture onto the lasagne sheets and top with
another layer of lasagne sheets. Repeat the process until there is no seafood
mixture remaining, ensuring the final layer is lasagne sheets. Spread the
remaining quarter of the sauce onto the top layer of lasagne.
6.Sprinkle the top layer with Cheddar and Parmesan cheese, and then transfer to
the oven to bake for 40 minutes. Serve immediately.
* Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,