Durum Wheat Semolina
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, reseal using tab provided.
Not suitable for Microwave cooking.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Linguine with mussels & prawns
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
300g Tesco Linguine
2 garlic cloves, crushed
5 tbsps olive oil
½ red chilli, finely sliced
50ml white wine
Juice of 2 lemons
Handful of flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Scrub the mussels under cold water, removing any bears. Tap on a work top
and if any remain open, discard. Peel the prawns.
2. In a large pan, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and drain.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the chilli and garlic.
Cook for 2 minutes then add the mussels and wine. Put a lid on and cook for a
few minutes until the mussels open. Discard any which remain closed. Add the
prawns and cook for 4-5 minutes turning occasionally.
4. Squeeze in the lemon juice and remove from the heat, add the roughly chopped
parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Mix the drained pasta into the sauce, stir well and serve immediately.
* Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,