Durum Wheat Semolina
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, reseal using tab provided.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
300g Tesco Macaroni
20g plain flour
500ml semi skimmed milk
100g plain cream cheese
250g Cheddar cheese, grated
50g Parmesan, finely grated
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the flour and
stir to form a roux. Gradually whisk in the milk then cook the sauce, whisking
frequently, for 10-15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
2. Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and drain.
Pre-heat the grill to hot.
3. Remove the sauce from the hob and stir in the cream cheese and 2/3rds of the
Cheddar cheese, ensuring that the cheeses have melted completely.
4. Place the drained pasta into the sauce and mix well. Transfer the mix into
an ovenproof dish.
5.Sprinkle the Parmesan and remaining Cheddar cheese over the top and place
under the hot grill.
6.Cook until the cheese is brown and bubbling. Serve immediately.
* Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,