Coriander Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Paprika, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cumin Seed, Ginger, Mustard Seed, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Chilli Powder, Clove, Nutmeg
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
more than one country
Preparation: 8-10 mins.
Cooking time: 37 minutes.
2tsp ghee/vegetable oil; 2 medium onions, pureed or finely diced; 4 chicken
breasts, cubed; 4 tbsp Tesco Mild Curry Powder; 1x142ml carton single cream; 4
tbsp natural yogurt; 100ml water/stock; 2 tsp tomato puree; 20g desiccated
coconut; 4 tbsp (toasted) flaked almonds (optional).
1. Heat the oil and fry the onions over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add the chicken and cook for a further 5 minutes.
3. Add the curry powder and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
4. Add the remaining ingredients (except the almonds), stir well and bring to
the boil. Cover and simmer gently for 20 minutes or until cooked.
5. Serve garnished with the almonds (if using), accompanied by Tesco Pilau
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,