Water, Soya Bean, Rice, Salt, Yeast
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 28 days and by date shown.
Name of recipe suggestion: Miso Soup with Tofu
Cooking Time: 3-5 minutes
20g instant dashi (Japanese stock) or 3 tsp good quality vegetable bouillon
800ml boiling water
2 x spring onions
2 tbs Tesco Miso Paste
500g silken tofu, cubed
1. Put the dashi or bouillon powder with the boiling water in a saucepan, and
2. Finely slice the spring onion diagonally and add to the pan. Simmer for
3. Place the miso paste in a small bowl and add a ladleful of hot broth,
whisking to remove any lumps
4. When smooth, slowly pour the mixture back into the saucepan, stirring
5. Add the tofu. Heat through gently, without boiling.
To serve: Serve with sushi or any Japanese meal
Natural colour variation may occur over time. This will not affect product
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,