Tesco Oxy Power Stain Remover Powder Detergent whites 1kg
Designed to remove dried on/ stubborn stains, at 30 degrees, in one wash.
- Suitable for stains like: red wine, coffee, chilli, grass
- Extra hygiene formulation, kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Does not contain chlorine bleach
Oxygen based bleaching agents, non-ionic surfactants, anionic surfactants, enzymes, optical brighteners Tesco whites oxy power stain remover powder detergent contains amongst other ingredients: 15-30% of Oxygen based bleaching agents <5% of Non- Ionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants 100g contains: 0.33g Peracetic Acid (From 25g Sodium Percarbonate & 0.5g TAED Also contains Enzymes and Optical brighteners., For an Ingredients Datasheet visit www.dpi.uk.net, Product and ingredients are not tested on animals by or for Tesco
- Store upright in a cool dry place and ensure you replace lid after use.
1 scoop = 30g.
Wearing suitable gloves add:
1 Scoop/5L water along with your standard detergent
Soak 1h max.
(Wash as usual or rinse thoroughly)
Use in washing machine:
1 x scoop to every wash
2 x scoops for heavily soiled garments
Add your detergent as normal
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric care label
- For the majority of garments this product is safe to use for the removal of
- Check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the fabric. Rinse and
allow to dry.
- Do not use on coloured fabrics
- Do not use on delicate fabrics, wool/silk/leather/upholstery or dry clean
- Do not use on finished or coated surfaces, for example wood, metal finishes
- Do not soak fabrics with metal fasteners or flame-resistant finishes
- Do not expose pre treated or soaked fabrics to direct sunlight prior to
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
Tesco whites oxy power stain remover powder detergent 1kg