Water, Shallot (20%), Sugar, Rice Bran Oil, Peanut (4%), Garlic (3%), Spring Onion, Tamarind Paste, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Chilli, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Colours (Paprika Extract), Plain Caramel
- May contain traces of other nuts.Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.Allergy Advice! Contains nuts.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within
- 3 days.
Pad Thai stir-fry with chicken
Cooking time: 5-10 minutes
150g Rice Noodles;
100g Diced Chicken;
3 x Spring Onions, sliced diagonally 2cm thick.
75g Bean Sprouts;
1 pouch of Pad Thai Stir-Fry Sauce;
1. Cook the rice noodles according to the pack instructions and drain.
2. Meanwhile, stir-fry the chicken in a wok over a medium heat, for 2-3 minutes
or until thoroughly cooked.
3. Add the drained rice noodles and stir-fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the spring onions, bean sprouts and Pad Thai Stir-Fry Sauce and stir-fry
for 1 minute.
Sprinkle some chopped peanuts on top of the dish.
Why not try - King Prawns as an alternative to chicken.
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,