Durum Wheat Semolina
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, reseal using tab provided.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
A versatile shape that can be served hot with a sauce or cold in salads. The
spiral shape provides the perfect surface area for holding your favourite
sauce. Fusilli is ideally served with a tomato based sauce or pesto.
Fusilli with courgette & basil
Cooking time: 5-10 minutes
300g Quick Cook Fusilli
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
2 large courgettes, cut into small pieces
1x400g tin of cherry tomatoes
Handful of basil leaves, torn
Parmesan Cheese, finely grated
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over a medium heat. Fry the garlic
and diced courgettes for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. Place the cherry tomatoes in the same saucepan used to fry the courgettes,
allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and drain.
4. Place the courgettes and pasta into the saucepan and gently combine,
ensuring the pasta is evenly coated. Add the torn basil leaves and stir
5. Serve immediately and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Season with sea salt
and freshly ground black pepper.
* Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,