Durum Wheat Semolina
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, reseal using tab provided.
Time:3 -5 minutes
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
SPAGHETTI with garlic, olive oil & chilli
Cooking time: 10 minutes
300g Quick Cook Spaghetti
6 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
3 garlic cloves, finely sliced
1 medium hot red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
Handful of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions then drain, reserving 6
tablespoons of the cooking water. Return the drained pasta to the saucepan.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, add the extra virgin olive oil and garlic
and cook over a low heat for a minute or until golden in colour.
3. Add the chilli, parsley and 6 tablespoons of the cooking water to the garlic
and mix gently.
4. Add the garlic mix to the drained pasta and gently combine, ensuring the
pasta is evenly coated.
5. Serve immediately and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
* Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,